Advertise Here

A Pilgrim's Progress

- Another Blogger Blog's

Well, we have been in Ohio for the past 10 days or so. The last 2 Sundays we have been meeting with some friends up here for church, and then street preaching afterwards. Dad preached a "short" (those of you who know Dad know what that means!) sermon this Sunday on the differences between a serious Christian and one who isn't really living it. The title was "Sober, Serious, Solemn, Sensitive, Separated and Satisfied; or Silly, Sleepy, Sad, Sickly, Slothful, Sinful and Shameful: What type of Christian are you?" It was the longest sermon title he's ever had, but not the longest sermon...although it was probably pretty close, at almost an hour and a half. It was very good, though.

I finally got another video ready to put up. I have been putting together some DVD's of street preaching for Dad, so I haven't had much free time. Anyways, this one is just a compilation of street preaching with our home church last month. Most of it is from spring break.

2 comments:

Elsie Gibbs said...

This video says it's private and that I need to make sure I accept the sender's friend request. But I don't understand 3/4's of how to work around this blogger.com. Can you help me please? I get so turned around on here :( Sometimes technology can be helpful, but most of the time, for me, it's just plain stressful :S

Thanks,
Mrs. Elsie

Hope said...

Okay, I fixed it. The settings were messed up on youtube, so I had to change it. Thanks for letting me know about it!
Hope