Advertise Here

A Pilgrim's Progress

- Another Blogger Blog's

Well, we have a couple inches of snow now, and it is still coming down! According to the weather alert, people are supposed to stay off the roads today unless it's an emergency, as the storm is supposed to get worse. Thankfully we don't have it as bad as some areas, though. The kids are loving the chance to go out and sled, build forts, and have snowball fights. Today the snow is more of the powdery type, so they're have a harder time making snowballs!





5 comments:

Unknown said...

Alright already...we have RAIN RAIN RAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem...I WANT SNOWWWWWWWWW!!

Ok. I am done whining now. So glad that you are doing well...stay warm and don't forget about those snowballs I talked about earlier! :)

Love you all!

Hope said...

Sorry Sally,
If I could I'd send you some of our snow, but....I don't control the weather :)
I already got Josiah yesterday- (Elijah, M&M and I ganged up on him!)
Today will be Elijah's turn!

Natalie A. said...

Looks like alot of snow! Thanks for entering my giveaway! Good Luck!

Brandie said...

The snow is beautiful! I wish we had some. Thanks for stopping by Dream Custom Artwork. Good luck in the giveaway!

KV Creative Designs said...

Hi Hope,
Thank you for stopping by my blog and entering my giveaway! Good Luck!

And as for the snow...you can keep it! I am a summer girl! lol

Artful Blessings,
Kathryn